Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cookies! Feeling: I know you want 'em.

Guess 'vat??? I'm making cookies! The first time I make cookies I put 1/4th cup of salt instead of something else. I was distracted by an episode of Scooby-doo that me and my sibs were watching. It turned out too look and taste like brittle. Disgusting. 

 Butter, sugar, vanilla, and brown sugar. It looks like snow on caramel.

 The recipe for C.C.C. (chocolate chip cookies).
 I'm beating (mixing) the ingredients together.
 yum-a!
 The eggs:
Hey! That looks like some clouds I saw earlier last week.



Time for some chocolate chips!

Lets mix it! (If you could taste this you would die!)

My mom is showing me how to put them on the pan)

That's my mom. She's the best. My older sister, Vanessa, helped me with the ingredients, and my mom helped me with the stirring and then putting them on the pan.
Sorry, the flash was on that time so it doesn't look so good.  :(
I tried it again and the picture looks good, but so do the cookies.
 Your probably wondering, "Why is there a pizza tombstone on the oven when your making cookies?" Well, to answer your question I would say, "My mom made pizza on Saturday and it tastes better if you put the pizza on the bottom and the tombstone on the top." Tee-hee!
 I rolled the cookie dough up w/ my hand aaaaannnndddd you can guess how that went.... messy.
 Here they come! She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes. She'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes. She'll be comin' 'round the mountain she'll be comin' 'round the mountain she'll be comin' 'round the mountain when she comes. What a great song. Love it. You should look it up on your computer. You should find it somewhere.
 Just a close-up.
 Sooooooooooo good! Ooo-lala!
What a great day. I know you want it. I can see it in cho' eyes.



Total Pageviews