Thursday, June 28, 2012

Flower Power! (and C-man too)

Happy Wednesday! Wait, it's Thursday. I know, silly. I took the pictures yesterday so that's what I'm gonna call it. Anyway, the Crape Myrtles are blossoming and I wanted to snap some photos.

<<<<

I like this photo because of the playhouse in the background. It sets itself apart from the other pictures.



The photo below me is also unique because it was posterized. Hard to explain, but that is why I like it.






It's almost there! In about a week or two this stem will be a full grown flower.








Here he comes. The one, the only, Clayton Baker!






It almost looks like the flower is glowing.











                               

                                             I shall return! - General Douglas MacArthur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments pleasing the LORD.

Total Pageviews