Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ketch-up

This post is long overdue and I sincerely apologize for it. Summer started and I've been occupied... Either way it would prove to be useful for you to know what I've been up to. Since summer started I've been taking pictures, watching sunsets, swimming and so much more. Another thing I've been doing is playing Nancy Drew games from Her Interactive with my older sister. I'm kinda busy designing something (that's why I've been slow on posting).

I won an photo challenge award! Hip hip Hooray! Just so you know, the award was from Chasity S. over at http://chasitysherellephotography.blogspot.com/. It was a tie between two people. Me and Britt. Her photo was amazingly cool. She deserves the award.






Don't forget that tomorrow I'll be announcing the I "heart" your blog award. 

                                                                                            Have fun, Lindy J.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments pleasing the LORD.

Total Pageviews