Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yay!!

I won an "I 'heart' your blog award!!!" from Chasity S. I am totally ecstatic about it! I almost cried because I was so happy. Hey, I'm not the only one out there =) 


RULES:
                   1.) Award five people
                   2.) Write who awarded you
                   3.) Tell the people you awarded them
                   4.) Always add the award on the post 
                   5.) Always show the rules

There are so many amazing bloggers out there and I can only award five of them. I'll need some time before I choose. I will tell you who I have awarded by next Friday. Not Friday the thirteenth (13th), but Friday the twentieth (20th). 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I didn't realize how much this award would mean to you but I' glad I awarded you and I really do ♥ your blog!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep the comments pleasing the LORD.

Total Pageviews